BDSM is a huge and wide subculture that consists of many aspects, acts, and relations.
Some of you are new to this and some of you already know and enjoy the perks of this world. Maybe some of you already know everything there is to know about it. And all of you are exactly the person we are looking for.
You are wondering why? What we want and need you to do?
Even though we are familiar with some aspects of BDSM world we don’t think we are professionals and we definitely don’t know everything. But we are here to learn and to help you learn and grow with us.
We want to bring closer people that are just starting and that are interested in this world by slowly getting them to know parts of BDSM.
That is why we created a simple Question And Answer Article which is going to help readers to understand how you got into this world, what drives you and what emotions you get out of this. We are inviting you to help us with your experience so we can help others to feel confident to start their own experiences.
To start this we want to ask a few simple questions:
1. How did you notice that you could be into something kinky?
2. Do you remember the first kinky experience you had?
3. To this day, how far did you go?
4. Would you recommend BDSM activities to a friend, to try it out? Why?
5. Would you say, that one could benefit from introducing BDSM or some light aspects of it, into his/ her life?
6. What would you say to a beginner, where to learn and how to start with BDSM?
7. How can single people get involved with BDSM community?
8. What is the best way for someone to get into BDSM life? Are there any learning materials you would suggest?
9. In general, do you think that being open to new things and trying out something like BDSM or similar, can help couples in their life/ sex life?
10. What toys/ equipment should a beginner have?
11. Do you have a favorite BDSM play/equipment?
Let us know your answers. You can send us an e-mail, comment or message and we will publish 3 most helpful answers.
Also, feel free to send us questions you would love to see answered in our next Question And Answer post. Tell us what you would love for us to research and write about. All comments, suggestions, and ideas are welcome.
Let’s do this together!